Win up to €17,250 towards a Full-Time or Executive MBA at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
IMAGE Magazine, in association with UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, is offering one female candidate a scholarship covering 50% of fees (upper value €17,250) for the Full-Time or Executive MBA programme starting end August 2016.
Selection will be based on submission of a short essays as follows:
“Tell us (in 500 words or less) about how you have demonstrated initiative and leadership in your career to date”.
A panel of judges will evaluate essay submissions and entrants will then be invited to complete a full MBA application if they have not already done so.
The scholarship worth up to €17,250 can only be used towards tuition fees on the Full-Time or Executive (part-time) MBA Programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School; it will be awarded to the best female candidate who meets the selection criteria and standard MBA programme entry requirements as outlined below. Applications close April 29th 2016. If you are interested in applying, please click here.
- You must have a minimum university degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience.
- A panel of judges will select a short-list of candidates who will have to complete the standard MBA programme application process.
- You must have already taken or be prepared to take at short notice the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Admission to the programme is subject to achieving a minimum score of 580 (full-time)/520 (part-time) on this test. Further information at www.mba.com and www.smurfitschool.ie. The scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT test entry score by May 31st at the latest.
- You must have two references, normally from current and/or former employer and/or colleague.
- The Image Scholarship will be awarded to the highest calibre female candidate selected from the applications received, subject to their meeting, at a minimum, the standard entry requirements of the UCD Smurfit School full-time or executive MBA.
- UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the scholarship if the judging panel does not deem any of the candidates to be of the required calibre.
- Final admission is subject to an interview.
Previous IMAGE MBA Scholarship winners, Davinia Anderson and Paula Thomas, discuss the impact that winning the scholarship has had on their careers and personal development, and offer advice to anyone considering applying to the IMAGE MBA Scholarship at UCD Smurfit School this year. Watch the video below:
Applications close April 29th 2016. If you are interested in applying, please click here.
Avril Donohue ~ MBA Alumni Relations, Communications & Events